HEINE Video Omega 2c Binocular Indirect Video Ophthalmoscope
Scroll on image for zoom, click and drag to move around.
Call for Price
HEINE Video OMEGA 2C®
Binocular Indirect Video Ophthalmoscope
The only Binocular Indirect Video Ophthalmoscope designed and developed entirely for video applications. Ideally suited for teaching, research, patient clarification, digital patient history and telemedicine.
- Fully integrated camera system. No external brackets or prisms.
- Compact. Lightweight design (65g, camera head without cable, complete 250g).
- Water-proof camera head. Can be placed in disinfectant solution (but cannot be autoclaved).
- 100% dustproof system. No maintenance required.
- Optics specially-developed. Maximum brightness.
- High-resolution A-Cam camera. CCD 470,000 Pixel, 460 lines.
- Image sensor. 1/2″ CCD, color.
- Focus adjustable for any working distance. From 250 to 800mm.
- Automatic white balance.
- Automatic light metering at the center of the image. Reduction in reflections.
- Automatic light boost. Boost function for examinations with low lighting.
- Brilliant image with an S-VHS monitor.
- FBAS (composite) and Y/C (SVHS) outputs. Extensive compatibility and high image quality.
- Optional PAL or NTSC format. Please specify when ordering.
- Connecting cable. 3m.
- Processor will connect to various output devices, such as: VCR’s, digital printers, PC’s with image capture software.
- Video OMEGA 2C can be supplied without a camera for use with user’s own “C”-mount CCD cameras.