Heine HSL 150 Hand-held Slit Lamp C-002.14.602 AV
Scroll on image for zoom, click and drag to move around.
Call for Special pricing
HEINE HSL 150® Hand-held Slit Lamp C-002.14.602 AV
Includes: HSL 150 Hand-held Slit Lamp with Heine AV (Automatic) Connector, Head Only.
- The Best Materials: All optical components are mounted on a cast aluminum frame.
- The Best Warranties: 1 year parts and labor. Lifetime against defects in manufacture.
- Multi-Coated 6x Magnification Optics: Detailed, high resolution views.
- Xenon Halogen Illumination: Sharp, bright and homogenous slit.
- Continuous Slit Adjustment: From 0.2 mm x 10 mm to 4 mm x 14 mm
- Integrated Blue Filter: Can be selected for corneal examination.
- Optional 10x Loupe Attachment: Increased magnification, detail, and working distance from patient.
- Compact and lightweight: Ideal for situations where a full size slit lamp is not available or convenient.
- Uses the same handle system as your other Diagnostic Instruments: Similar feel and positioning as Ophthalmoscope and Retinoscope. Use with your existing handles.
- Compatible with Competitive Handles: For Universal twist lock connection handle compatible version, please see C-002.14.602TL
Typical applications include:
:- Corneal examination for foreign bodies or ocular trauma.
:- Corneal examination with fluorescein using the precision interference cobalt blue filter (FITC).
:- General examination of the anterior segment, iris and crystalline.
:- Primary diagnosis of patients with eye infections.
:- Examination of elderly and bed-ridden patients.
:- Contact lens work.
:- Industrial medicine.
:- Compact design for complete portability and ease of use; HSL150 instrument head weighs only 2.5 oz, the lightest portable Slit lamp available.