Marco i-Doc Imaging System
Scroll on image for zoom, click and drag to move around.
Call for special price
Marco i-Doc Digital Camera for G-Ultra series slit lamp
By integrating the capturing functions of still digital photographs and live streaming video images into one simple component, Marco’s idoc (integrated digital ophthalmic camera) anterior segment imaging system provides the practitioner with the unique capability of capturing and storing still digital images and live streaming videos. idoc seamlessly blends the two recording options together into one compact configuration, allowing the user to simply attach one digital component to any Marco G-model Ultra Slit Lamp. With a simple press of the joystick switch, high-quality digital images and live video streams with no time delay are instantly captured and stored into idoc’s simple software program. All basic operations are conveniently displayed on idoc’s main screen, allowing the user to quickly and easily access patient files.
- Sony IT CCD image device captures clear, crisp images and high-quality digital documentation
- Perfect for still and video images – Capture still images or dynamic video images
- Plug and Play installation
- Fully integrated attachment for a neat, uncluttered look
- Easy capture with joystick button on slit lamp
- Includes user friendly software program.