Marco ENCORE 1291 Instrument Stand
Scroll on image for zoom, click and drag to move around.
Call for promotional price
MARCO ENCORE 1291 Instrument Stand
Encore Instrument Stand features the PERC room lighting system
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The Encore Stand combines the proven mechanical structure and durability of the popular Deluxe2 Stand, with a modern, sophisticated appearance
- The Encore Stand is built around the Programmable Electronic Room Controller ( PERC) System. The PERC is a simple programmable room lighting system that controls overhead fluorescent and incandescent room lights. Any console panel switch or instrument well can conveniently be programmed to follow any exam room sequence.
- Two versions of the Encore Stand are available—a basic model (1290) and the full PERC model (1291)
- In addition to the electronic release switch and the chair elevation switch on the lower slit lamp arm, the Encore Stand also includes a separate slit lamp switch to control the overhead lamp and room lights.
- A state-of-the-art membrane console panel controls all instrument functions, overhead room light functions, and chair elevation/return functions. A back-lit display window also shows menu settings and illumination status for the PERC system.
- Standard Marco ten-step, hand-finished Misty Grey Enamel painting process.
- Optional counterbalanced or noncounter-balanced 3rd arm is available.
- Three (3) rechargeable wells and (3) three 115v electrical receptacles.
- Wheelchair accessible