Marco 1213 Deluxe II Instrument Stand, non-console
Scroll on image for zoom, click and drag to move around.
Call for promotional price
MARCO 1213 Deluxe II Instrument Stand, non-console
Deluxe II Instrument stand, non-console
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A new, innovative design compliments the proven, 35-year mechanical operating system.
- An electronic release button and a chair elevation switch are both located on the lower slit lamp arm. The slit lamp arm’s increased vertical travel easily accommodates wheel chair patients.
- An efficient counterbalanced refractor arm provides one-handed, immediate three-way locking of the refractor.
- A full-featured flat overlay switch panel controls the slit lamp, chart projector, accessory instrument, overhead lamp, chair elevation, and voltage for a corded instrument.
- An attractive overhead lamp features multiple adjustments, rotation stops and an on/off switch.
- Standard Marco ten-step, hand-finished Misty Grey Enamel painting process.
- Scuff-resistant, high-impact base cover.
- Optional counterbalanced or noncounter- balanced 3rd arm is available.
- Wheelchair accessible