Heine LAMBDA 100 Retinometer C-002.35.015 TL
Scroll on image for zoom, click and drag to move around.
Call for Special pricing
HEINE LAMBDA 100® Retinometer C-002.35.015 TL
Includes: Lambda 100 Retinometer plus acuity scale, with universal twist lock, head only.
- The Best Materials: All optical components are mounted on a cast aluminum frame.
- The Best Warranties: 1 year parts and labor. Lifetime against defects in manufacture.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology and Brightness Control: Avoids patients discomfort from dazzle.
- Compact and lightweight: The only compact instrument for assessing potential visual acuity. Can be used anywhere, even bedside.
- Simple Controls: Reliable diagnosis, easy to operate.
- Fits on battery or rechargeable handles: Complete mobility – no dependence on the slit lamp. Use with existing handles.
- Compatible with Competitive Handles: This version is compatible with competitive Twist Lock handle systems. For HEINE AV connection version, please see C-002.35.015AV
Three simple steps to Potential Acuity Assessment with LAMBDA 100.
[ 01 ] Switch on instrument, select acuity, select grating angle, reduce ambient lighting.
[ 02 ] Rest Retinometer against the patient’s forehead. Scan the pupil with the red light spot to find a “window” through which the patient can recognize the grating pattern and identify its angle.
[ 03 ] Select progressively-finer grating patterns with different angles until the patient can no longer recognize the angle. The value of the last recognizable angle indicates potential acuity.