Heine Beta 200 Streak Retinoscope C-002.15.353 TL
Scroll on image for zoom, click and drag to move around.
Call for Special pricing
HEINE BETA 200® Retinoscopes with HEINE ParaStop®
Includes: BETA 200 Streak Retinoscope with (Universal) Twist Lock Connector, Head Only.
- The Best Warranty in the Market: Lifetime service warranty. Never pay for service while you own the BETA 200.
- Lifetime Dustproof Guarantee: Crisp, clear views for a lifetime.
- HEINE XHL Xenon Halogen bulb: Provides excellent color rendering and long life.
- Precision HEINE Optics: Multi-coated HEINE made optics ensure crisp, exceptionally bright reflex.
- Internal Polarizing Filter: Exclusive positioning eliminates stray light and internal reflections without reducing reflex brightness.
- Ergonomic Enclosed Vergence Sleeve Design: Comfortable design allows for effective operation of vergence and rotation.
- Detachable Brow Rest: Increased comfort and control for users who wear glasses.
- Patented ParaStop Setting: Allows for quick and easy selection of parallel beam which simplifies the verification of cylinder axis.
- Streak or Spot: Convert to spot by changing the bulb (X-002.88.090 Spot bulb).
- Fixation Cards: Optional fixation cards and holder available (C-000.15.360).
- Compatible with Competitive Handles: This version is compatible with Universal Twist Lock handle systems. For HEINE handle compatible AV version, please see C-002.15.353AV
ParaStop and Polarisation filter
[ 01 ] Polarisation filter, eliminates internal reflexes and stray light.
[ 02 ] Semi-reflector mirror: Simultaneous illumination and observation. Reflected light from the retina enters the examiner’s eye.
[ 03 ] Condensor lens adjustable by a single control sleeve: Produces a divergent, convergent or parallel beam of light.
[ 04 ] A special retinoscope bulb rotates for diagnosis of the cylinder axis.
[ 05 ] ParaStop simplifies and speeds up the precise detection of cylinder axis.