Heine Beta 200 Ophthalmoscope C-002.30.100 TL
Scroll on image for zoom, click and drag to move around.
Call for Special pricing
HEINE BETA 200® Ophthalmoscope C-002.30.100 TL
Includes: BETA 200 Ophthalmoscope with Universal Twist Lock Connector, Head Only.
- The Best Warranty in the Market: Lifetime service warranty. Never pay for service while you own the BETA 200.
- The Best Materials: All optical components are mounted on a cast aluminum frame.
- Lifetime Dustproof Guarantee: Crisp, clear views for a lifetime.
- HEINE XHL Xenon Halogen bulb: Provides excellent color rendering and long life.
- Precision HEINE Optics: Multi-coated HEINE made optics ensure crisp, high-resolution views.
- Exclusive Aspherical Optical System: Eliminates corneal reflex, a full view is guaranteed even with small pupils.
- Ergonomic Design: Comfortable design allowing effective operation of the controls.
- 27 Diopter Settings: Perfect focus in all examination situations.
- 6 Apertures and Separate Red-Free Filter: A full assortment for any examination need.
- Compatible with Competitive Handles: This version is compatible with universal Twist Lock handle systems. For HEINE AV handle compatible version, please see C-002.30.100AV
“Aspherical Optical System” (AOS) exclusively from Heine eliminates corneal and iris reflexes to provide large, crisp and glare-free fundus images.
[ 01 ] Flat, elliptical illumination beam produced by HEINE’s Aspherical Optical System.
[ 02 ] Observation path.
[ 03 ] Redirected iris and corneal reflexes.
[ 04 ] The elliptical light beam enters through the lower half of the cornea. The illumination beam has been separated from the observation beam (Gullstrand-Principle). All reflexes are diverted away from the observation beam due to the curvature of the reflective cornea. Due to the flat, compressed form of the light beam, a maximum amount of light enters through the pupil.
[ 05 ] Once past the anterior chamber, the light beam opens up dramatically to illuminate a large area of the retina.